Drawing and Painting
Rules Governing Exhibits:
- Exhibitors may enter only their own works of art. All exhibits must be original.
- Articles must not have been previously exhibited.
- Exhibitors may not enter more than one article in each item number. (Two exhibits by the same person may not be entered against each other).
- All drawings must be matted and have a secure hanger (i.e. wire); all paintings must be framed and have a secure hanger. Wire is recommended over “saw-tooth” hangers. If framing is not secure and breakage occurs, we are not responsible for damage.
- No articles accepted after 6:00 p.m. on Entry Day.
- OPEN TO AMATEURS ONLY!
- Exhibits can be disqualified by the superintendent or judge for failure to follow any one of the above rules.
- Items are for exhibit only, not as a sales promotion. Do not quote prices while exhibits are on display.
For more information on the different classes of drawing and painting, please visit 2014 OPEN CLASS PREMIUM LIST
Children are encouraged to enter their artwork under Junior Fair – Dept. 35 – School Exhibits. Pre-registration is required by July 1.