Rules Governing Exhibits:
- Exhibits are limited to home-grown flowers & plants.
- Plants must be free of insects and disease injury.
- All exhibits must be pre-registered.
- Flowers and/or houseplants may not be exhibited by individuals involved in commercial horticulture businesses.
- Only one entry per item number in a class. (Two exhibits by the same person may not be entered against each other).
- EXHIBITS MUST BE ON DISPLAY ON THURSDAY (ENTRY DAY) BY 6 P.M.
- Scale of points for horticulture classes:
Glads Stem and Foliage 15 15 Flower Color 15 10 Spacing Form 10 10 Size 15 10 Condition 15 10 Substance 10 10 Number 10 Container 10 10 Arrangement 10 5
For more information on the different classes of floral, please visit 2014 OPEN CLASS PREMIUM LIST.