Foods and Nutrition
Rules Governing Exhibits:
- Work must be done by the exhibitor. NO BOX MIXES!
- Nothing except articles listed will be taken.
- Food entries with custard or cream base filling may not be entered. Entries must not need refrigeration!
- Bring in the whole loaf/cake/pie – the exhibitor will cut an appropriate size piece and the rest returned to you.
- The judge has the option of opening canned goods.
- OPEN TO AMATEURS ONLY.
- Exhibits can be disqualified by the superintendent or judge for failure to follow any one of the above rules.
- Items are for exhibit only, not as a sales promotion. Do not quote prices while exhibits are on display.
For more information on the different classes of foods and nutrition including canning and bakery, please visit 2014 OPEN CLASS PREMIUM LIST