Knitting and Crocheting
Rules Governing Exhibits:
- Work must be done by the exhibitor.
- Nothing except articles listed will be taken.
- Articles must not have been exhibited previously.
- Articles entered must be cleaned and pressed.
- All entries judged on workmanship.
- OPEN TO AMATEURS ONLY.
- All exhibits to be entered in most appropriate category; only one item of a kind will be accepted.
- Exhibits can be disqualified by the superintendent or judge for failure to follow any one of the above rules.
- Items are for exhibit only, not as a sales promotion.
For more information on the different classes of knitting and crocheting, please visit 2014 OPEN CLASS PREMIUM LIST