Rules Governing Exhibit:
- Exhibitors may enter only their own works of art. All exhibits must be original.
- Photos must not have been previously exhibited. Photos must not be more than 2 years old.
- Exhibitors may not enter more than one photo in each item number. (Two photos by the same person may not be entered against each other.) A MAXIMUM OF 20 PHOTOS PER EXHIBITOR – ANY COMBINATION NON COLORED / COLORED / HAND COLORED has been set.
- Do not enter the same photo in non-colored and colored classes!
- NO FRAMES ALLOWED! Photos must be SECURELY mounted on sturdy, WHITE tag board that is no larger than 8½”x11”. Please leave a margin of at least 1” at the top to accommodate a hole for hanging. Entry tags must be stapled to the upper right hand corner.
- Photos must be enlarged to 5”x7”. NO 4×6 prints! NO 8”x10” enlargements.
- No matting on any photos. Photos should be mounted SECURELY using rubber cement. NO CORNER MOUNTS! NO TAPE!
- Exhibitors must indicate the type of camera used (FILM, DIGITAL, or MOBILE) on the front of the exhibit.
- No entries accepted after 6:00 p.m. on Entry Day.
- OPEN TO AMATEURS ONLY!
- Exhibits can be disqualified by the superintendent or judge for failure to follow any of the above rules.
- Items are for exhibit only, not as a sales promotion. Do not quote prices while exhibits are on display.
For more information on the different classes of photography, please visit 2014 OPEN CLASS PREMIUM LIST.