Door County Human Resources Team is committed to hiring the best qualified candidates, ensuring that everyone has the right tools to operate efficiently, establish sound policies for equitable treatment and provide competitive compensation to generate a positive team culture.
We do this by:
- Ensuring that employees of the Human Resources Department are given the tools, training and motivation to operate in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Promoting and recruiting the best qualified people, recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the work place.
- Providing a competitive salary and benefit package and developing the full potential of our work force by providing training and development for career enhancement.
- Providing a work atmosphere that is safe, healthy and secure, and also conscious of long-term family and community goals.
- Establishing, administering, and effectively communicating sound policies, rules and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality while maintaining compliance with employment and labor laws, County Board directives, and labor agreements.